The Young, Black, and Fabulous

The Young, Black, and Fabulous


DID SHE JUST SAY THAT? Jen The Pen & Consequence DEFEND Her ENTITLED "I'm White" Comment On "LAHH 3"

Posted: 05 Feb 2013 09:28 AM PST

 photo ScreenShot2013-02-05at94530AM.png

"LAHH 3" stars Jen the Pen and Consequence took to Twitter to defend a hot button comment she made on last night's "LAHH 3" episode during a fight with Raqi Thunda.  Watch the fight and see the tweets inside....

Following a heated confrontation between Raqi Thunda and Jen The Pen on last night's "LAHH 3" episode, Jen and her baby daddy Consequence took to Twitter to defend comments she made which most folks are going to label racist. 

A little back story....Jen the Pen and Raqi had one of those staged "LAHH" luncheons in the middle of NYC where they fought about a scene that aired earlier in the show.  Jen was upset about how Raqi handled their radio show audition and Jen stormed off after realizing she and Raqi couldn't work together.

Knowing she could get more screen time if the fight continued, Raqi followed Jen to her VH1-funded town car and continued with their argument.  After some heavy editing (you can tell by the "jumps" in the conversation) Raqi seemed to call Jen "entitled" (but we never hear this part) and says "Have fun trying to get hot." Then Jen responds with, "I'm white, honey it will get done."  

The viewer was obviously not allowed to see a very large part of this fight but the whole "I'm white" thing was enough to set Raqi off (during her confessional) and it's definitely the kind of water-cooler speak that Mona-Scott Young lives for.  Also, Raqi seemed to make a comment about Jen getting black "d*ck" and called her an "entitled honkie" while Jen ended by saying "I'll get on with my whiteness."

Clearly....BOTH ladies played the race card and threw insults at each other, but we guess it will come down to who the public likes the most in terms of who won this one. 

Jen and Consequence immediately hopped online to defend Jen's side of the argument.

 

 photo ScreenShot2013-02-05at93340AM.png

Maybe it's just me...but I don't see the difference.  Just because you only said the racist ass comment when you were heated doesn't make it OK.   What part of the game is this?  I really wish people would at least lie better.

Then Jen, shared her own thoughts by reminding folks that her man is black and so is her son.  Because that always matters and means it's impossible for her to be racist.

 photo ScreenShot2013-02-05at93441AM.png

She put on Instagram, "This is what my family is made of, if my comments affected anyone I apologize" 

And she tweeted...

 photo ScreenShot2013-02-05at93457AM.png

 

Most people don't bat an eyelash when someone who is Black or Latino makes a comment about their race so should Jen be allowed to invoke her whiteness?  Or should does she actually harbor some racist thoughts despite having a black man who sponsors her life?

To be honest, after the first episode--as that's all I could stomach--Jen came off as an extremely entitled person. For what reason?  Who knows.  But I have a few ideas.

Watch the confrontation here:

 

 

BONUS:

Frank Ocean, Chris Brown and others should take note and watch two grown men have a conversation. Looking at the body language of both Consequence and Joe Budden, it's very clear that there is a some animosity between them, but instead of taking it to the streets for 5 minutes, the two talked out their differences.

Apparently the two had been at odds about comments that were made during interviews that went viral. But during the confrontation captured by Hot 97, both rappers were able to agree that if that there was a misunderstanding and if anything every arises, they will talk to each other first and not "get gassed up" while talking to other people.

"Deception" Stars Meagan Good & Laz Alonso GET FAB For "Extra" Taping

Posted: 05 Feb 2013 08:40 AM PST

 photo extram4_zps83eca40a.jpg

Meagan Good flaunted her hotness at The Grove in L.A. yesterday as she and her "Deception" co-star Laz Alonso did some promo at "Extra".  Get the pics inside....

 photo FFN_Good_Meagan_AFP_020413_51007513_zps7a97fe20.jpg

31-year-old Meagan Good kept it sexy by showing off her gams in a short striped jumper and nude pumps for her TV appearance on "Extra Live" yesterday in L.A.  And the actress made her way to the set with her "Deception" co-star Laz Alonso:

 photo extram3_zps62947df6.jpg

They chatted it up with correspondent Terri Seymour about the show and what fans can expect from the rest of their debut season.

 photo extram1_zps1c7919f4.jpg

Loves the look. She and her new husband DeVon Franklin are also on this month's cover (one of three covers) of EBONY magazine as a couple in love.

 photo extram2_zps3db83bb4.jpg 

And Laz, who's single, told BET recently it gets a bit weird doing love scenes with Meagan because they've known each other since they were pretty much kids:

That part did feel a little icky because I've known Meagan since she was a child, so I've seen her grow up. But in our business trust is a big thing and I trust her completely and she trusts me. It really helps our chemistry.

Meanwhile, check out the hot co-stars getting the Hollywood treatment on the red carpet of the last weekend's 44th NAACP Awards and her stunning Catherine Malandrino Fall/Winter 2012 Black Label collection gown:

 

Pics: Fame/Flynet

Eve Tells The Breakfast Club She's NOT Pregnant, Doesn't Watch "LAHH", Doesn't Love Azealia Banks' Drama & Loves How Her Boyfriend Maximillion Holds Her Down

Posted: 05 Feb 2013 07:54 AM PST

 photo ScreenShot2013-02-05at94935AM_zps0763e92d.png

 

E-V-E is still looking hot and doing her.  Which is why we love her.  The rapstress, who now lives in London, stopped by Power 105's The Breakfast Club this morning to dish on what she's been up to.  And what we can expect.  No wedding bells or babies with her uber rich boyfriend....at least not TODAY.

 

Get the highlights inside..

 

After she fought to leave Interscope, and getting out of "a horrible deal" with EMI Eve's now pushing her music via her own label called From The Rib.  And loves it. 

The 34-year-old "Tambourine" chick is making her way back on the scene.  And she said in an interview today she's definitely going on tour soon, and she wants to get back into acting and Hollywood because she misses it.  We almost forgot Eve is a vet in this sitcom game. 

Peep the interview highlights below.

 photo eve-and-maximillian-e1307288466502_zps54add326.jpg

 

On the pregnancy rumors: I'm not pregnant.  That was that puffy coat.  I'm not pregnant, not yet.  But hopefully soon....knock on wood.  People lie and say my friend said this but I don't know what friend that was.  But I want kids.  Kids will never hold you back.  To me, that's the ultimate blessing. (She also said she and her man aren't necessarily trying to have babies, but they're not trying NOT to either.  We all know what that means...)

On Beyonce's Superbowl performance and people hating on Michelle Williams: She murdered it.  I loved it and I think it was really good.  And I think Michelle is doing other things but it was nice seeing them together.

On why she wants to come back to the rap game: I been wanting to come back it's just the situation hasn't been right.  As far as label stuff, management, lawyers, literally the whole situation.  And now it's the right situation.  I know it's been a minute but I miss my music.  It's my first love and I still got sh*t to say.

On her man Maximillion Cooper (pictured above): He's not a billionaire.  He's completely comfortable.  Here's what his Gumball 3000 company is all about.  This is the 15th Anniversary.  I'm into cars because I love cars and it's my tomboy side.  So the first year I did it, I was Team Puma.  And that's how we met.  Now I love it.  It's a lifestyle.  150 people enter and do it once a year.  You just drive. Some people do it for charity or some people do it because they're in an office all day and want a release.  And they're also running countries--a lot of kings and princes do it.  It's 7 days and next year it's in Copenhagen and ends in Monaco.  It's a clothing company too.  He's turned a lifestyle into something big.

It's my first time dating a white guy.  I love my black men.  I used to be engaged to an African and you can't get blacker than an African.  But this just happened.  I really wasn't looking for a white guy, but this just happened.  He holds me down so hard and is so supportive.

His friends started sending him wild links about me and asking him why he's dating this rapper chick, since he comes from a certain type of place.  We had to talk about that, but now he doesn't care.  He's good.

On "Love & Hip Hop": I'm scared to watch it.  I'll hurt my eyes and brain.  Even before Stevie J was on it I was scared to watch it.  But when I was younger I was a wild child [like the girls on the show].  (And she said she's too scared to do realty tv herself...and no wedding special when that time comes.)

On being modest about ballin' since Swizz Beatz said she could be sh*ttin on chicks with how she's living: I'm living the life I'm supposed to live.  I'm chillin.  I can't be all that extra in your face chick.  I'm a laid back chick unless you're in my face and you get on me.

On moving to London: I moved to London for love.  And I needed a change.  And I'm glad I did it because now I see things differently.  But now, I'm back in NY and I love it.

On people not liking her new "She Bad Bad" song: A lot of people didn't like it.  I didn't want to do the same thing you all have already heard from me.  But it's going to take a while for people to warm up to me again.  But I had a million views on the video so that's all care about.

On getting Azealia Banks on her album: I like her word play, but I just don't like the drama.  That bothers me.  We tried to holla at her to get on the album and I think she was one of the ones who said, "I think I'm busy."

On Nicki Minaj: It's not all my cup of tea.  I'm proud of her, I don't know her, but she's doing her thing and you can't be mad at that.  I love hearing her on certain records--like on "Girl On Fire."  But you can't hate on someone that's successful.

 

Eve is set for a May 14th release date for her upcoming album Liplock.  And she's got guests like Jeremih, Chrisette Michele, Snoop, Juicy J & Pusha T who will be appearing.

Check out the full interview below:

Chris Brown, Rihanna & Karrueche Tran PARTYING At SAME Hotspot + Tony Parker ADDS Chris/Frank Ocean BRAWL To HIS $20 Million LAWSUIT

Posted: 05 Feb 2013 07:23 AM PST

 photo imagechir1.jpg

Chris Brown spent Super Bowl Sunday at Greystone Manor with Rihanna, but things got awkward once Karrueche Tran arrived! See party pics inside and find out how NBA baller Tony Parker is using Chris' fight with Frank Ocean to his advantage.

While Beyonce was shutting it down in New Orleans, Chris Brown, boxer Andre Berto (above), Rihanna and a group of his friends were pouring it up at Greystone Manor in Los Angeles, California. 

 photo imagechir2.jpg  

It was just a normal celeb-filled night in LA until Karrueche Tran arrive at the club with her alleged new man (who could just be a friend).  Her arrival definitely changed the social dynamics of the hotspot and suddenly the guest list started changing.

 photo rihgre.jpg 

Our spies tell us that as soon as Karrueche and her man hit the door, Rihanna and Chris were seen fleeing through an exit door to avoid any confrontation.  We wonder what Chris and RIhanna did after they left the club, but that ain't "Nobody's Business."

 photo imagechir3.jpg

Chris wasn't the only headliner at the establishment as Ne-Yo was also at the hotspot.

 photo imagechir5.jpg

 photo imagechir4.jpg

And "father-to-be" Wiz Khalifa was also seen partying with the likes of Sean Kingston, DeRay, Davis, Soulja Boy (who recently split with rapper Diamond), Damien Dante Wayans and more.

 

And in other Chris related news.....

 photo tony-parker-split-diff.jpg

San Antonio Spurs baller Tony Parker is hoping to use Chris Brown's latest brawl to his legal advantage. We told you a while back that Tony had filed a $20 Million lawsuit against NY hospot WIP for being negligent in security and supervision which resulted in his getting an injured cornea during the Chris Brown/Drake brawl last year.

And now that Chris has been involved in a fight with Frank Ocean, Tony has updated his lawsuit with the latest brawl details hoping to prove that WIP should have never let Chris inside the club in the first place.

And to strengthen his argument that Chris is a loose cannon and the club should have known better, he's also including details about Chris' 2009 assualt on Rihanna.

It seems like Tony may be building a case for why Chris Brown shouldn't be allowed in nightclubs...and why he deserves some serious cash for his injuries (which led to him not being able to play on the US Olympic team). We bet the folks at Greystone Manor will be watching this closely.

Idris Elba Is Pure SEX On British GQ's March 2013 Cover + LL Cool J Opens Up About Helping Wife Simone Battle Cancer

Posted: 05 Feb 2013 06:39 AM PST

 photo idris3_zpsb8e5b709.jpg

 

We can't think of many better ways to kickstart the morning than with sexy pics of Idris Elba.  The British actor is covering the pages of the March 2013 British GQ magazine.  We've got the pics and quotes bout how he uncomfortable he feels about his sex symbol status.  Plus, LL Cool J covers Essence mag and opens up about standing by his wife....

Sounds like Idris needs someone to wipe away his insecurities and remind him of his sexiness.  I'm sure he won't have any trouble finding someone to fill that role.  The newest British GQ cover guy is posing it up for The Cool Issue.  And he's all about his motorcycle, leather, and....effortless sexiness.

 photo idris1_zps9810b515.jpg

But in his cover story, the "Luther" star seems to doubt where this whole sex symbol status came from.  Here are the highlights:

On responding to people finding him incredibly sexy
‘The irony is I wake up every morning, look at myself in the mirror and think, “Woah, I look like a piece of s***”,’ said the Hackney lad turned Hollywood superstar. ‘You watch yourself age and it’s hard to feel like a sex symbol.’

On responding to the female fans who fawn over him
‘I’m not sure what it is they see, not to mention that, personally, I feel very awkward. There’s no way all those women would ever sleep with me and go, “I really liked him”. Some of them would go, “He was really boring or he was a bit aggressive or, urgh, actor.” But it’s a compliment and it’s a massive tool to use in sculpting a career, especially with what I do for a living because I work in the face business. So it’s a compliment and I use it accordingly.’

On playing the next James Bond
It’s a rumour. And, I have to tell you, if the producers of Bond thought that I was self-campaigning, it would be such a turn-off. I’m flattered, obviously but I’ve been advised to just pipe down about it.’

‘Apparently, Daniel Craig said I’d be a great Bond. Daniel, why did you say that? Dropped me right in it! What an honour it would be, but also, what an indication of change. I know Ian Fleming lived in Jamaica for a long time, didn’t he? I think it’s interesting to think what he would have made of a black man playing Bond.’

Please let this James Bond rumor come to life.  Anywho, this issue hits stands February 7th.  Check out GQ for more pics and quotes.

 

 photo LLCoolJ-ESSENCE_zps4f62de92.jpg

 

In other magazine news, LL Cool J is covering the March 2013 issue of ESSENCE Magazine.  And he's opening up about the difficult times he and his wife of 18 years, Simone, dealt with due to her cancer battle.

“I think, at the end of the day, as a man, you should support the woman you’re with. If she’s got a dream, you need to help make that a reality. I’m doing the best I can to do that…”

By the way, his show "NCIS: Los Angeles" is one of the most top rated shows on tv.  And he's been doing his thing in this business for over 30 years.  Respect.  The issue hits stands February 8th.

GQ Photos: Norman Jean Roy

Naomi Campbell GIVES "THE FACE" On Italian VOGUE's FEBRUARY 2013 Cover

Posted: 04 Feb 2013 03:42 PM PST

 photo pBRWptC.jpg

Legendary supermodel Naomi Campbell covers the February 2013 issue of Vogue Italia. See the cover photo and behind the scenes footage from the shoot inside...

 photo na2_a.jpg

She's once agan proving why she is IT when it comes to modeliciousness.  In the latest February issue of Italian Vogue, the fabulous Naomi Campbell was shot by famed photographer Steven Meisel for the magazines "All Women" issue.  Styled by Karl Templer, Naomi wears a gogeous sheer and beaded gown by Blumarine, gloves from Carolina Amato, and Valentino PVC pipe heels.  The issue hits stands February 5th in Milan, then the rest of Italy later in the month.

And for fans who'd like to see Naomi's body in motion, she'll grace the small screen on "The Face" premiering on Oxygen on February 12th at 9/8c.

Watch the BTS video below:

 

SMOKIN': Rihanna LIGHTS UP & Gets Frisky For Terry Richardson Shoot

Posted: 04 Feb 2013 03:00 PM PST

 photo tumblr_mho100uAUD1qa42jro2_r1_500_zps13513a03.jpg

Rihanna recently teased a few pics from her exclusive photo shoot with famed photographer Terry Richardson.   And today, Terry released more from his vault-o-pics.  Check out what he and Rih Rih have been up to inside...

 

 photo tumblr_mho0xn3uJL1qa42jro1_500_zps25c4cd4d.jpg

Based off Rih's recent tweets about Terry Richardson--who is known for his cheeky, overtly sexy & sometimes controversial photography for the likes of GQ, V magazine and American Apparel--the photographer is working on his own book of exclusive shots of his celebrity friends.

And it looks like Rihanna is helping out her old pal, who's also famous for those glasses, since he's shot her several times.  And with Terry loving a good shock photo, Ri his his perfect subject.  In the pics he released today, Rihanna is dressed in a floral embroidered leather jacket and a pencil skirt, lighting up as usual.

 photo tumblr_mho0y49Kdg1qa42jro1_500_zps965dd0cd.jpg   photo tr7_zps9d382065.jpg

And then the Barbadian pop diva bares her perfectly bronzed skin for some shots that were also outtakes for her latest Rolling Stone shoot he did:

 photo tr3_zps8aac97ab.jpg photo tr1_zps5e19e15c.jpg  photo tr5_zps73faf0ae.jpg  photo tr8_zps05b79f0c.jpg  photo tr9_zps1c4617d3.jpg

Not a fan of smoking, but she's looking pretty sexy in these pics.

 

 photo tumblr_mho0s1ckAX1qa42jro1_500_zps29a0933a.jpg  photo tumblr_mho0q6uCbB1qa42jro1_500_zpsd0c6d49b.jpg

Guess we'll find out more soon about Terry's project.

Pics: TerryRichardson.com

So THIS Is What Draya Michele Rocked In ATL This Weekend

Posted: 04 Feb 2013 01:29 PM PST

 photo draya5_zpse1b58361.jpg

After rocking pants last week with a completely sheer back to them--completely exposing her ass and thong--Draya Michele is back on her revealing tip again.

 

Check out what the "Basketball Wives LA" star rocked to the club this wekeend in Atlanta....

When you've got the body, flaunt it.  Right?  Clearly that's Draya's motto in life.  Because homegirl hit up Compound nightclub with Ludacris and his girlfriend Eudoxie Saturday night in a red latex revealing dress by Russia Paul, with big cutouts along the side.

And she was sitting pretty in VIP while partying it up.  And in case you were wondering what her job in life is....well, she does have two clothing lines--her swimwear MintSwim (which is pretty sexy we must admit) and Fine Ass Girls.  But she also answered a Twitter follower who asked what she does in life.  Draya proudly responded:

I get paid to party every night. It's my job.

And apparently she gets paid to rock outfits like this:

 photo 27670126_jqbhzk-22_zps66480899.jpeg

We already know what Stevie J was thinking.

 photo 27670126_jqbhzk-35_zps7eae3488.jpeg

Draya has grown on us these past few seasons of "BBW LA."  But are y'all loving this look?

The Randomness:

1. No, Beyonce did not cause the blackout at the Superdome during the SuperBowl.  STORY

Pics: ATLPics.net

Wendy Williams Gets New TV Production Company+ Frank Ocean's PRODUCER Reveals FIGHT Details

Posted: 04 Feb 2013 01:11 PM PST

 photo WendyWilliamsWLOVEHangoverBallArrivals8cvDKeI16Xsl.jpg

Talk show host Wendy Williams is getting her media empire on and has formed a new tv company. Get the deets inside and learn more about the Frank Ocean/Chris Brown brawl from Frank's producer.....

Wendy Williams and her husband/manager Kevin Hunter have formed a new televison outpost called Wendy Williams Prods, acording to Deadline.com. The new company will partner up with Debmar-Mercury to develop and produce a variety of reality, game and talk shows.

The company will be spearheaded by Lisa Knapp (the SVP of Development) and Jill Ramsey, (the VP of Wendy, INC).

Wendy expects to be hands-on with the company's projects and may possibly jump in front of the camera herself. She said, “This is a dream come true. As anyone who watches my show knows, I am a huge fan of all reality and game shows, and know a thing or two about talk.”

We can't wait to see what Wendy comes up with. There were rumors that she might produce Star Jones' book Satan's Sisters and turn it into a movie.

 

 

 

And over at the fight club....

 photo FrankOcean2012MTVVideoMusicAwardsRedasshUmFEPi1l.jpg

Michael Uzowuru, one of Frank Ocean's producers, posted details about the Chris Brown / Frank Ocean fiasco on his blog recently where he said that he thinks Chris is disturbed.

According to TMZ, Michael, who says he was on the scene at the time of the fight, confirmed that the fight started over a parking lot space and Chris initiated it. He revealed that he, Frank, and a man named Chito arrived at Westlake Studios and saw an orange Lambo parked in the parking spot labeled "Frank."

Michael alleges that Frank/Frank's people asked the studio's front desk to have the car removed and ten minutes later, Chris came out with two men.  When Frank said, "You parked in my spot, move," one of Chris' friends attacked Chito.   After the attack on Chito, Mike says, "... Instantly Chris and the other dude grab [Frank] and try to jump him.  There's no doubt in my mind the whole thing was a set up." 

He added that Frank cut his hand after Chris and his friend pushed him into a "big fake candle display laced with glass."   Although Frank was able to fight back, Michael says "..Chris was trying to beat the living "s**t" out of [him]." SMH...so much for anger management. 

Michael ended by saying, "I don't know what type of demons Chris is facing, but I hope he clears them all and finds a new life rooted in love and light."

Frank revealed earlier that he doesn't plan to press charges so we guess he's going to take the high road on this one.  And by high road, we mean letting his friends continue to talk ish on the net.

 

 

COUPLES WHO SCREAM TOGETHER: Cassie & Diddy Boo'd Up At Universal Studios

Posted: 04 Feb 2013 12:20 PM PST

 photo 001_zpsae74b7be.jpeg

Cassie & Diddy were on their coupled-up tip this weekend.  Pics of them boo'd up at an amusement park with friends inside...

 photo 002_zps5e2219fc.jpeg

Weeeeee!

Diddy seems to have helped his boo Cassie get over her rumored anger with him for not spending the Holidays with her. The twosome skipped out on the New Orleans Superbowl festivities to hit up some scream-worthy rides at Universal Studios in L.A. on Saturday.

So why was Cassie allegedly mad in the first place?  Mr. Combs spent the Holidays with his ex Kim Porter instead.  Kim spent several days on Diddy's yacht in the south of France during Christmas & New Year's since her and Diddy's twin daughters--Jessie & D'Lila--were there as well.

But all seems fine and good as Cassie tweeted some serious shoe gifts that we're guessing were apology gifts.  She helped him do some house shopping in Beverly Hills.  And she's still flaunting that big diamond ring on her ring finger in the pic above from this weekend.  Chick made sure that sparkler was in the picture.

Diddy tweeted on Saturday, "Lovin life."

And in case you missed it, Cassie dropped an "All Gold Everything" remix ("All Girls, All Gold") with her girls Trina & Lola Monroe recently.  Gotta love it...

P.S.  Is that you Evan Ross?

Pics: Twitter/CassieUniverse.com

POST GAME: Beyonce Parties With Kelly Rowland, Ray Lewis & MJB, Speaks After Superbowl Makes TV Ratings History + Drops ROYAL Inspired TV AD For UK Tour

Posted: 04 Feb 2013 10:11 AM PST

 photo photo-1-400x393_zpsa441256d.jpg

It was the biggest night in TV history. Literally. And the biggest winners of the night--Beyonce & The Ravens--celebrated by hitting up a post game party in N.O. We've got pics and video of Beyonce right after her performance inside, plus her new Royal inspired UK TV ad...

Beyonce (and Jay-Z too) joined up with Superbowl Champs Ray Lewis, coach John Harbaugh and the Ravens team and their families for a huge post-game celebration party last night.  The big game has officially been touted as the most watched TV program in ratings history.

Which means it beat out last year's numbers. *UPDATE* The NFL has posted the final numbers: 164.1 million viewers, topping the past four Superbowls and all tv programs.

The diva was spotted in a pic (above) with Ravens baller Bryant McKinnie, and yeah we see Julius back there.

 photo photo-2-400x399_zps3f40801f.jpg

 photo IMG_7115-400x300_zps7611fa69.jpg

Kelly Rowland and Kevin Liles also came through to celebrate with Ray Lewis and the crew.

 

 photo mary-j-performs-400x300_zps62174a70.jpg

 photo lewisblige24_zps345e0a66.jpg

The bash was hosted by Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti and featured a live performance by Mary J. Blige, who invited Ray up to the stage to teach her his famous “squirrel dance.”

 

 

And just moments after Bey took the stage, OMG Insider caught up with her backstage.  And despite being a bit out of breath, she said excitedly, “It's a live television show, it's the biggest show in America, and there's so many things that could happen and God was on my side." 

Check out the video above.

 

 photo article-2273116-175524DA000005DC-813_634x820_zps013c6f44.jpg

By now, you've heard the announcement for the upcoming "The Mrs. Carter Show" World Tour.  And she also just dropped her television ad for the 4 dates in London this May.  Royal inspired of course:

 photo article-2273116-17551034000005DC-274_634x419_zps259e4d3d.jpg  photo article-2273116-17551505000005DC-740_634x478_zpsb934f517.jpg

PS: Check out the face of her hubby inside her necklace as the camera zooms in on it.

Pics: Baltimore Ravens/Twitter/Youtube

Lil' Wayne's MESSAGE To Cameraman Who PUSHED Him At Celebrity Football Game: "F*ck You!"

Posted: 04 Feb 2013 09:39 AM PST

 photo LilWayneDIRECTVSeventhAnnualCelebrity_jJFghD7D7Il.jpg

Lil' Wayne nearly came to blows with a cameraman in New Orleans over the weekend and we now have the deets on what ticked Weezy off inside....

 photo LilWayneDIRECTVSeventhAnnualCelebrity9MdRVf6Alpsl.jpg

Over the weekend, Lil' Wayne was in New Orleans for the Super Bowl festivities.  He competed in the DirecTV Celebrity Beach Bowl on Saturday.   During the trophy ceremony, Weezy was seen walking into a crowd of photographers and cameramen while yelling a few choice words. He had to be restrained by retired baller and ESPN analyst Desmond Howard, who made sure Weezy kept his emotions in check.  Y'all know he could just scream too loud and land his as back in jail.

Once he got outside the venue, Weezy (still upset) was able to speak about what pissed him off. He revealed that one of the cameramen "pushed" him. He told E!,

“Because one of these camera dudes just pushed me just now. And I don’t like to be touched by people I don’t tell to touch me. So I’ma get out of the building because if I touch somebody I’ll go to jail because they’re not the color of me, they not the same color I am so you know how that go. But to them, ‘Fu*k You,."

We're happy nothing went down because Weezy has had past problems with probation.  We don't want him locked up again.

Watch the interview here:

You have read this article with the title The Young, Black, and Fabulous. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-young-black-and-fabulous_5.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...