The Superficial - Because You're Ugly

The Superficial - Because You're Ugly


The Crap We Missed – Friday 7.19.13

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 11:30 AM PDT

Welcome to Friday’s The Crap We Missed which came up a little short (Oh, how I wish I had a Dinklage pic to link right there.), forcing me to pull the Final Five out of retirement once again. So, if you’re a fan of butts attached to marginally recognizable famewhores, I’m your Huckleberry. I did Read More ...

George Clooney Tried To Trade Stacy Keibler In For Eva Longoria

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 10:28 AM PDT

“So then I take the money, put it in argyle socks and hide them all over the house. Now, here’s the fun part: If you fuck me, I give you a map.” “Ohmygod, I would love that.” Apparently there’s more to George Clooney and Stacy Keibler breaking up than her just wanting marriage. Don’t get Read More ...

Oh, Yeah, Rihanna Definitely Shaves

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 09:15 AM PDT

Here’s Rihanna in London yesterday where I’m almost completely positive she’s naked underneath that mesh outfit. Because sometimes you just wake up and go, “I want people to see my vagina, but not all of my vagina. You have to have a line somewhere, but no more than a inch. This isn’t the Vatican.” Photos: Read More ...

If You See A Drunk Andy Dick, Don’t Pick It Up

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 08:48 AM PDT

Seen here acting like a goddamn mess and kidnapping Asians at Chelsea Hightower‘s birthday party last night, Andy Dick apparently fell off the wagon over the weekend after somehow managing to stay sober for Dancing With The Stars until he was eliminated. An event that sent him in a trail of booze to the Hamptons Read More ...

Sofia Vergara Doesn’t Have A Coke Problem

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 08:01 AM PDT

There’s a simple equation: The bigger your coke problem, the less clothing you wear for Terry Richardson. So with that in mind, here’s Sofia Vergara showing the least amount of breast I’ve ever seen Sofia Vergara show which I can see being an effective method to combat drugs. “Aye, papi, is that cocaine! Oh, no Read More ...

Good Morning, Vanessa Hudgens, And Other News

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 06:46 AM PDT

- The Department of Justice just shut down George Zimmerman getting his gun back. But who will keep Juror B37′s gated streets safe?! - The Queen left a cricket game early. The royal uterus is dilating! - Rihanna‘s fans are tired of her showing up late to concerts, so they’re throwing snack Read More ...
You have read this article with the title The Superficial - Because You're Ugly. You can bookmark this page URL http://thisgirlreprobate.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-superficial-because-you-ugly_19.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...